It is the law that deals with the person, their family relationships, their contracts and agreements, their property and possessions, their succession and inheritance.
Our services include:
Contracts. The drawing up, modification and interpretation of contracts:
• Leasing / Renting.
Family Rights. Protecting the Family Interests of our Clients:
• Separation and Divorce.
• Spanish implementation of divorce settlements made abroad.
• Measures in relation to children.
• Pensions and Division of Property.
• Liquidation of common assets.
• Custody Agreements.
Bequests, Inheritance and Gifting:
• Wills and Misdemeanors.
• Acceptance of Inheritance.
• Property and Estate Administration.
• Possession of property.
• Life Usage and Bare Ownership.
• Community Rights.
• Business Shares.
• Mortgage Law.
• Leasehold Property.
Rights of Personal Portrayal.
Mortgage and Commercial Registration Law.
Real Estate Law:
Apart from the ownership of property, its potential construction and/or adaptation must conform to urban regulatory requirements. Our team includes a number of professionals who specialise in the following:
• Property Contracts: Buying, Selling, Renting.
• Management Companies.
• Leasehold Property and other real estate law.
• Building Contracts.
• Responsibility and Defects Liability.
• Land Management.
• Planning Regulations.
• Obtaining permits and other licences.
• Planning Proceedings.
Civil Responsibilities and Damages:
• Damages produced by accident and Natural Disasters.
• Professional Negligence: Medical, Architectural, Builders/Scaffold Workers, Legal, Engineering and any other party providing a service.
• Traffic Accidents.
Debt Reclamation and Credit Rights:
How to receive payment of what you are owed: Invoices, Promissory Notes, Cheques, Bills of Exchange.
Company and Banking Law:
Any incidence can highlight the importance of your relationship with your bank.
The Law is complex and requires two areas of expertise:
• On the one hand, the individual who has to deal with such large corporations may feel unprotected.
• On the other hand, the banks have to change its working methods in order to adapt to the demands of a changing society.